NTA NEET UG 2020 Online Form
|Name of Post||NTA NEET UG 2020 Online Form|
|Post Update||02 December 2019 | 08:40 AM|
|Short Information||National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the NEET 2020 for MBBS/ BDS Admission. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following NEET 2020 and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2020
|Application Fee||• General Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
• EWS, OBC Candidates : Rs. 1400/-
• SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 800/-
• PH Candidates : Rs. 800/-
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.|
|Important Dates||• Application Online Start: 02 December 2019
• Registration Last Date : 31 December 2019
• Online Payment Last Date : 01 January 2020
• Correction Date : 15-31 January 2020
• Exam Date : 03 May 2020
• Admit Card Available : 27 March 2020
• Result Available : 04 June 2020
|Age Limit||• Minimum Age : 17 Years
• Maximum Age: 25 Years
• Born Before 31/12/2003
• Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
|Eligibility Details||• Passed 10+2 (Intermediate ) Exam with Physics , Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects From Recognized Board in India.
• For More Eligibility Details Kindly Read the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
Eligibility Code for NEET 2020 UG
• NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e 12 Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
• NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
• NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
• NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
• NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
• NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
• NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Important Instruction for NEET 2020
|• Aadhar Card is Compulsory in All India NTA NEET 2020 Examination.
• Instruction of Photo: Clear Passport Size and 4×6 Size Photo with White Background and Also Enter Your Candidates Name and Photo Taken Date.
• For More Details Kindly See the NEET Information Brochure 2020.
|Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|