NTA Common Management Admission Test CMAT Online Form 2020
|Name of Post||NTA Common Management Admission Test CMAT 2020 Online Form|
|Post Update||01 November 2019 | 11:34 AM|
|Short Information||National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Common Management Admission Test CMAT Exam 2020. Those Candidates are Interested to this Following CMAT Admission 2020 and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Application Fee||• General Candidates : Rs. 1600/-
• General, OBC, EWS Female : Rs. 1000/-
• EWS, OBC NIL Candidates : Rs. 800/-
• SC, ST, PH Candidates : Rs. 800/-
• SC, ST, PH Female : Rs. 700/-
|Payment Mode||Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, E Wallet, Cash Card Fee Mode.|
|Important Dates||• Online Application Start : 01 November 2019
• Registration Last Date : 30 November 2019
• Fee Payment Last Date : 01 December 2019
• Choose Exam City Last Date : 02 December 2019
• Exam Date : 28 January 2020
• Admit Card Available : 24 December 2019
• Result Available : 07 February 2020
|Age Limit||No Age Limit for Registration in CMAT 2020.|
|Eligibility Details||Candidates Passed/ Appearing in Final Year in Graduate Degree in Any Stream.|
|Exam Center||• Uttar Pradesh : Allahabad, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bareilly and Ghaziabad.
• Madhya Pradesh : Jabalpur, Uadaipur, Jodhpur and Jaipur.
• Bihar : Patna Only.
• For More Other Various District Center are Available, Read The Notification for More Details.
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.