IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission Online Form 2019
|Name of Post||IIT Kanpur JAM 2020 Admission Online Form 2019|
|Post Update||05 September 2019 | 09:30 AM|
|Short Information||Indian Institute Of Technology, IIT Kanpur has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the JAM Admission 2020. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following JAM Admission and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
Indian Institute Of Technology, IIT Kanpur
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2020 (JAM 2020)
|Application Fee||• Single Paper
• General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
• SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 750/-
• PH / Female Candidates : Rs. 750/-
• Double Paper
• General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 2100/-
• SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 1050/-
• PH / Female Candidates : Rs. 1050/-
|Payment Mode||Pay the Examination Fee Through Online and Offline Fee Mode Only.|
|Important Dates||• Online Application Start : 05 September 2019
• Last Date for Apply Online : 08 October 2019
• Last Date For Fee Payment : 08 October 2019
• Exam Date : 09 February 2020
• Admit Card Available : 07 January 2020
• Result Available : 20 March 2020
|Eligibility Details||• Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University in India.
• For General / OBC Candidates : 55% Marks.
• For SC / ST / PH Candidates : 50% Marks .
JAM 2019 Details
M.Sc. Two Years, M.Sc. PHD Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Course in Various IIT in India and Integrated PHD Course in IIT Bangalore.
How to Apply Online
|• Passed / Appearing Both Interested Candidates are Filled the JAM 2019 Application.
• 1. Open the Registration Link and Filled the Basic Details.
• 2. Note Down Registration No. / Enrollment No.
• 3. Login to Portal and Complete the Form, Upload Photo Signature and Paid the Examination Fee to complete the Form.
• Instruction of Photo : Clear Recently Passport Size Photo with White Background.
|Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Apply Online (Registration)|