Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 2792 ACT Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 05 April Eastern Railway Apprentice invites applicationRead more
Government jobs in Indian Railways
Railway Recruitment Board or RRBs situated in various parts of India like Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mumbai and Trivandrum are quite busy in recruiting new employees for Indian railways, one of the largest railways in the world.
The candidates interested in fetching details about these vacancies should follow the newspapers like “Employment News” closely. The eligible candidates who apply for vacancies are selected through a lengthy process.
1. The candidates are shortlisted based on their caste, quota system and educational qualification first. The most eligible candidates are short listed. Aspirant applicants can log onto respected railway recruitment board websites directly to check for the constant vacancies and further details.
2. A written examination follows which contains mostly objective type questions.
3. The personal interview tests the skill of the candidates directly. Sometimes written exams, mostly descriptive type are conducted during this period also.
4. The candidates typing skills or other specific skills required to the job are tested in the next stage. Railway recruitment board does the work of recruiting “Group C” workers for their concerned railway zones.
5. A thorough background check is done on the selected candidates. Candidates who have an F.I.R. or a police complaint filed on them are usually rejected. A clear residence proof is required. Also several documents regarding their nativity, caste and community are checked if they apply under SC/ST quota, defense reservation or any such special allocations.
6. A final medical checkup is done to confirm, if the candidate is perfectly fit for the job, before an appointment order is given to them.
The functions of all the railway recruitment board are quite transparent ensuring a fair selection process.
Central Railway Jr Technical Associate Recruitment 2020 – 37 Junior Technical Associate Vacancy – Last Date 06 March Central RailwayRead more
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 2792 ACT Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 20 March Eastern Railway Apprentice invites applicationRead more
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 570 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 15 March West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy invitesRead more
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 200 Act Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 26 February West Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy invitesRead more
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 2792 ACT Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 13 March Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020Read more
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Apprentices (2562 Vacancies) Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway, Mumbai hasRead more
SBI Clerk recruitment 2020 alternative called as SBI Junior Associate 2020 job notification details updated on 11th January 2020: SBIRead more
Railway RRC SR Chennai Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019 Post Name: Railway RRC SR Chennai Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019Read more
Southern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020: 10th Passed Freshers and Ex-ITI candidates are welcome for Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020 inRead more